You'll be glad to know that the new 2022 Nissan Rogue is an outstanding performer. Intelligent All-Wheel Drive allows this vehicle to conquer rugged terrain with ease. It can quickly switch power between its front and rear wheels to generate the power required. When it's on the road, the Nissan Rogue will go back to two-wheel drive in order to use fuel more efficiently. The 2022 Nissan Rogue is equipped with the new VC-Turbo engine. That engine provides 201 horsepower and up to 225 lb-ft of torque. You don't have to sacrifice power even if you are purchasing a small SUV and the new Nissan Rogue is proof of that. Additional features also help improve the performance of the new Rogue. With the Hill Start Assist, you can move up hills quickly without worrying about rolling backward. Meanwhile, Intelligent Trace Control makes it easier for drivers to safely navigate sharp turns. The 2022 Nissan Rogue proves that high-end power can come in a compact package
Different Driving Modes for Different Situations
The high-end performance of the 2022 Nissan Rogue is its main selling point. We've already talked at length about how this vehicle manages to offer premium
performance despite being a smaller SUV, but there's still more to it than that. For instance, the new Nissan Rogue's different driving modes enable it to operate efficiently in just about any situation. Let's talk more about those driving modes using the bullet points below.
- Auto Mode - Keep your Nissan Rogue in Auto Mode for your daily commute. While in this mode, the features of the Nissan Rogue are balanced out to improve fuel efficiency.
- Eco Mode - You may not be satisfied with the fuel efficiency you're getting in Auto Mode. In that case, you can shift to Eco Mode to conserve your fuel more effectively. Switch to this driving mode if you have a long journey ahead of you.
- Sport Mode - Do you enjoy blowing off some steam by going on a long drive? If so, you'll like the Sport Mode of the 2022 Nissan Rogue. The Nissan Rogue becomes more responsive in this mode so you'll enjoy the drive even more.
- Off-Road Mode - The new Nissan Rogue is an ideal vehicle to use for camping or hiking trips. While in Off-Road Mode, this vehicle can easily navigate rough terrain. You won't have to worry about it suffering from mechanical issues while working off-road.
- Snow Mode - Lastly, Snow Mode allows you to confidently drive even if the road provides poor traction. Take to the road with confidence knowing that the Nissan Rogue will always keep you in control.
No Shortage of Comfort or Cargo Space
The 2022 Nissan Rogue also deserves some shine for its generous cargo space allotment and comfort-focused features. Starting with cargo space, this vehicle provides up to 74.1 cubic feet of room. You can access that space quickly by folding the rear seats or activating the liftgate. The Nissan Rogue's Divide-N-Hide feature also gives owners the option of customizing their cargo space. You can set up more shelves or open up more storage areas based on what you need. The new Nissan Rogue can also seat a family of five comfortably and everyone should get more than adequate legroom.
Aside from ample room, the Nissan Rogue also keeps passengers comfortable through precise temperature control. It features Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control so you can choose a setting that works for you while still keeping your other passengers comfortable. On cold days, you can activate the heated steering wheel and seats. Stay nice and cozy inside your car with those features engaged. If there are people sleeping in your vehicle, they may be jolted awake by speed bumps you encounter. The Nissan Rogue prevents that from happening by engaging Active Ride Control. Active Ride Control will adjust engine torque and apply brakes carefully to minimize the effect that those speed bumps will have on your ride. Enjoy high-end performance and smooth rides by getting the 2022 Nissan Rogue from Townsend Nissan today!