Diesel Engine Repair
Diesel Engine Repair Service in Tuscaloosa, AL
Drivers in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, who need diesel engine repairs can depend on the experienced team in the Townsend Nissan service center to get their cars back on the road quickly. They provide people who own diesel engine vehicles with top-of-the-line maintenance and repair work, and they offer first-class customer service in the process. The technicians at Townshend Nissan know that a customer’s time is important, and that is why they work so diligently to diagnose an engine’s problems and make any necessary repairs. Customers who need diesel engine repairs can schedule an appointment with the service center or stop by the dealership at their convenience.
Diesel Engine Maintenance Schedule
To help minimize the chances that there are diesel engine issues, drivers should have regular routine maintenance performed on their vehicles as recommended by their owner’s manuals. Typically, diesel engines require less maintenance than gas engines, but there are still several items to keep in mind. Here is a list of services that are usually suggested for diesel engines.
- Oil Change. Most manufacturers recommend that diesel engines receive an oil change every 5,000 to 7,000 miles.
- Air Filter Replacement. In many cases, carmakers advise that drivers of diesel vehicles have their engine’s air filter replaced at least every 15,000 miles.
- Fuel Filter Replacement. Car makers usually suggest that a diesel engine gets a new fuel filter once every 10,000 to 15,000 miles.
- Fluid Replacements. Diesel engines have a variety of fluids that need to be replaced on a regular basis. Each vehicle’s owner’s manual will have recommendations on when they should be changed.
- Belt Inspection. Just like the timing belts, serpentine belts, and other components on a gasoline engine need to be changed, they need to be replaced on diesel engines too. Drivers should be aware of this important maintenance task.
Townshend Nissan Parts Center
Townsend Nissan stocks original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts that are made to fit each vehicle they service. These parts are built to last, and a factory warranty backs them up. When a car, truck, or SUV is repaired with OEM parts, customers can expect them to do their job for years down the road.
Schedule Diesel Engine Repair in Tuscaloosa, AL
When it is time for a customer to have maintenance or repair work done on their diesel engine, they can bring it to Townshend Nissan in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The dealership is located at 2620 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405.